CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

31.12

2day 10.30am sumthing wake up
prepared bla bla bla~
12pm went out
so unlucky
the lift cnt use
arghh!!
><
staircase @@
OMG!! 14th floor
><

bt so lucky =)
once reach bus stop
the bus came
^.^

12.56pm reached ts
i din late lorh
coz he ask me b4 1pm muz reached
so i stil counted reach on time lorh
:P

tis time B was the earliest 1 
1st time ever :P
hahaa xD

then v wait thm cum at Neway
i met QianQian thr
xDD
wif a guy orh!! :P
yai yai err~
din tel me =D

then thy came
sing K!!
hee ^.^

then B n kit go toilet 2gether
2 gay lou
:P
sure go take pic
perasan
xDD
i sang 2 song wif my dear,Theng.
then pui mun came
=)

then B n kit looked at me duno said wat secret opposite me
><
i go sit bside them
ask them wat thy talked abt bt thy dun wan tel me
act tat time i hmm song
><
coz i dun lik @@

then thy went out
then i sing K lurh
dun care abt them
bt then a waitress came in
then ask who r wei yean
then she gave me a plastic
inside was a choc flower
><
B lied 2 me
he told me he din make it
made me dissapointed
bt gave me suprise
i feel so sweet B!!
thanks so much.

after sing K boys went bowlin
girls went hang gai 
=)
 then 2gether hang ha gaii
^.^

then went Kim Gary yum cha
@@
LOL
so hard 2 find a Kim Gary restaurant

then walk walk again @@
i saw the choc i bought 4 B frm H.K
><
yii...
its sellin here too
mou yi si jo lorh
T.T

then acc pui mun 2 find her mum
OMG
her mum damn yeng.

then went pavilion
thy c the direction board
bt B geh watch hit my elbow
pain narh ><
duno izit tak dang geh :P

dinner at Choc Lounge
most funny thing
boy boy err
boy boy aa
boy boy.?
hahaa
lazy 2 explain
juz v noe k d xD

then wanna get out frm pavilion
OMG
a very hard mission 2 get out
crowded!!
n i'm scare T.T
horrible experience at 24th 2010
T^T !!

finally get out then went starhill to walk 2 sg.wang
when theng, kit n mun went buy water
i ask him 2 do wat he promise me
he said i luv eu in eng, cantonese n chinese
bt no feel geh
mou dit sheng yii !!
><
hmm suin shou :P
next time wan him say again 
xDD

then went sg.wang
din go in the area
juz stand bside Lot10
ntg do ><

12am watched firework
LOL
act wat i'm watchin was the coconut tree.?oil palm tree.?
alah~~
watever
juz i watchin was the Tree!! ><
then pui mun parents fetch bac
thanks.
12sumthing reached home
LOL
act i feel i so guaii luii lorh :P
1st time countdown so early bac
xDD
agree.? =D

k narh~
i noe i very chiong hei
say dou a bit details
LOL
watever
at least i gt update
:P


hmm...
he was the 1st bf i countdown wif
watched firework
i keep hug him
xDD
duno y
fat hao :P
bt 2day duno y he keep stick ju me after sing K
he fat hao too!!
xDD
i nt feelin well 2day
he cares abt me
i can feel tat
i luv him.

可能我多疑
我觉得他变了
不知怎么说
不过
我会默默地改变
为了他
我知道我之前不懂得珍惜
不知道我们的感情还有多久
就让命运决定我们的缘分
不管还有多久
我爱他.
4months wif him d.

0 comments: