CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

i hate form 5 life

>.<

gosh~~
i hate form 5 life
tuition
homework
tat's form 5 life
><

bt i din even hav time 2 complete my homework
i'm juz so lazy n tiring

went skul early in the morning
sutdy
tuition 
bac home
dinner then slp!!

feel tired everyday ><

how can i so lazy.??
i'm form 5 nw
SPM is havin tis year
sum1 wake me up
punish me
scold me
help me =((
no1 supervise me
i can juz ignored my homework
OMG
how can i did tis
>.<
haiz
duno wat can i do
i wishes i could change
=(

..................................................................................

hmm..
so..
CNY is cumin
bought eur new year clothes.?
i bought
bt i wore it too
xDD
its ok
who cares.?
hahaaa
i stil wan 2 buy shoes
=(
bt cnt find even 1 tat i like
y.??
@@
any plans.?
date me date me
xD
i'm waitin

our skul gave us holidays works
><
rm2 
LOL
siao larh
alr wan us 2 giv rm100 
tat rm 2 oso nid us 2 pay
doesnt make sense larh
suck skul
>.<!


i miss dancin
i wan 2 dance.


0 comments: