CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

13nov

hmm...
i'm trying 2 active in bloging
  
hapii.?
xD

2day wake up at 12.35pm =X
then started 2 prepare 4 the makan malam
@@
gosh...
tie my hair
make up~~

time passed so fast
3pm d
very rush
>.<
then i'm the earliest who reach the skul
==
me again

then i started help them make up
>.<
at the bus stop
the sun was so big
n it was DAMN DAMN hot
my sweat cnt stop while i was help thm 2 make up
@@

then cik vun came
fetch us go sjk(c) yoke nam
wat the hell
v r the earliest hu went thr
no ppl
the cik vun juz watched us practiced twice 
then she dumped us thr
LOL
>.<
the i helped thm make up
at 1st i stil hapii geh
then started boh mood slowly

coz fed up 2 make up d
sum so hard 2 make up
hey~!
i'm nt profesional ok
==
n i was damn hungry tat time
=((

then 6.30pm eat the rice
then 
chg the cloth

then is a reli sucks thing~!!
v r the last performance
DAMN
then y v nid 2 prepare so early huh.?
sum1 cn tel me.?
>.<
stupid rite

thr was a little boy performance
he played piano
damn cute larh
handsome oso
xDD
fashion summore.  

n a guy played saxophone
romantic man~~
>.<
n he played 'i'll always luv eu'
sweet larh weiiiii~~
 
lam sei all the girl jo
xDD
included me
=P
hahaaa~~

then after performance
teacher said my short is too short
asked me wear my fren dress
>.<
LOL
my fren wear shorter than me lorh obviously
bt then my teacher juz said mine was too short
DAMN~!
blind ke.?

then ate sumthing
12am lik tat only reach home
TIRED~
-.-

nite guys.  

0 comments: