CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Flash MOB Dance + swimming wif 8 poh shan. ♥♥

1st
 lets talk abt 14nov
2day was my ji muii chee yin's burfday
hee~
^.^
hapii burfday aa dear. ♥♥

2day headed 2 fahrenheit88 wif my mum, chee yin n yuen shan
yuen shan is went 2 her uniqlo fleece
xD
waste money
=PP
coz the fleece is too big 4 her

my mum bought things..
then bought cake 4 chee yin burfday
=))
quite nice. 
i duno wat name
bt it is located at fahrenheit88
xD

then went papa rich
coz my mum wanna drink coffee
=)
i had a mocha+ice cream
quite nice
nt bad 2 hav a try. 

then shan n i headed 2 PJ
juz v 2
@@
my mum put us at the ampang putra line station
OMG
i only take the putra line lrt b4 once
it was N years ago
>.<
i so scare actually
coz 1st time
i duno whr the destination
v get down at Kelana jaya station
then ask 4 taxi
OMG
rm12
hey bang
ayah saya pemandu taxi juga larh
masih nak tipu saya ke.?
xDD

then ask 4 bus
bt thr was no bus 2 go PJ
then ask around
then finally went opposite road 2 take taxi
went PJ ss2/75
rm6.40
hmm
=)

thr was a shooting studio
LIFE GALLERY
the design was soo beautiful 
x))
n it abt 50 participants 2day
then watched thm learn the dance
coz v r late
=X
then briefing
^.^
then learn dance again
the steps is very easy
bt 4 me is so hard 2 memorise
boh bian
sudah tua
=DD

10pm sumthing end
yuen shan n i met new frensss
*heart*
v met 5 20years old girll
thy was soo friendly
when the rehearsal end
the 3 girls fetch us 2 putra line station
thanks a lot
^.^

the 2nd time i saw yuen shan ran so fast
OMG
juz so fast tat can shock me
xDD
v r juz so lucky
once get up the putra came
almost cant catch up the train
bt luckily
v did.. x))

then chg 4 lrt
masjid jamed lrt
wait 4 a while
then bac 2 salak selatan lrt

i said tat v r juz soo lucky
once walked 2 the bus stop
the bus came
x))
then bac home
it was alt 11.30pm lik tat
had my dinner

1am sumthing only slp
=P

so bad~~~
the next day,
2day morning
i cant wake up in time
i let the alarm rang 1hour
LOL
suddenly i felt myself so pro
OMG
then 6.33am woke up
i havnt iron my uni
n prepare my thing
so i gav up
coz i noe i cnt rush it
i sms my dear
jue n yin stil goin skul
=)
yuen shan n i was late
xDD

then i cnt sleep bac
shan decided go jogging
xD
then i decided go swimming

so she came my house 4 swimming
x))
can oso said photo shooting
=DD
v captured many photo
^.^
then v practised ytd flash MOB dancesteps,
in front of the glass of the gym room
hahs~ funny rite.?
the cleaner keep peep on us
hahaa

after dance 4 a while
v sweat many d
then went 2 my house 4 water
the shan is juz so hmm hak hei
xD
keep on wan me 2 serve her
beh paiseh
=PP
summore lie on my floor without closing the main door
hahaa
if imagine if sum1 pass by n saw tat
xD

then ate sumthing n played n rest a while
went 2 swim
swim when a sunny weather
@@
v oso din 4got 2 take photo when swim
hahaa
xD
it's juz too perasan
hahs~

swim abt 1 hour then bac home
=)
headed 2 car4 for acc my mum 2 buy thing
met my sze kee dear





my man
2day i keep felt tat he was nt hapii
>.<
bt he keep said ntg
so worried abt @@

dear, 
if anything i hope eu wil tell me aa
dun keep in eur heart
i hope 2 b the 1 eu can share all eur thing wif
no matter it is hapii or sad
gud or bad
easy or difficult
i'm willing 2 stay wif eu

luv eu. 

0 comments: