CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

i'm so sorry T^T

juz nw din slp
chatin wif my hubby whole nite

so gam tung
>.<
he whole nite din slp n puii me king gai
i oso tahan myself dun slp
2 puii him
coz 6days cnt contact
T^T

i told him many things

i told him i'm worries abt how v wil b after i'm bac
i reli soo worry
soo scare
T^T
i scare til i cried when i told him
WTH~
>.<
bt i din tel him
i said ntg

den the thing i feel reli sorry
i told dear abt the thing tat is i doesnt very very luv him
>.<
i'm soo sorry
i made him unhapii
T^T
i so worry abt him
although he said ntg
bt he said he chosen 2 noe better than duno
haiz..
worry worry worry
unhapii
=((

n my lovely dear is stil pui-ing me
although he was tired
T^T



dear,
i'm nt din luv eu
i'm juz din very very luv eu
as eu noe
i can very very luv 1 person
until i wil hurt myself
i'm so scare
i'm juz trying 2 protect myself
i hope eu understanding
i noe eu r gud
i wil try 2 luv eu more.  
reli~!
n now i wil always stay wif eu as i can
i luv eu dear
n i'm so sorry abt
i gonna go h.k le
hope eu take care in tis 6days k.?
=)

0 comments: